A very bright, spacious home with a park-like setting for a backyard. Many original architectural features plus updates including electrical, plumbing, most windows, roof, doors, bathroom, flooring. This beautiful home has a large eat-in kitchen with gas stove and patio doors to the large covered deck with a view of the Maitland River. Adjacent to the kitchen is a large dining room with original pocket doors and hardwood flooring. There is a downstairs 2 pc washroom for convenience. The stairs and banister have been lovingly restored to their original finish. Upstairs there are 3 large bedrooms with plenty of closet space!!!!! The 4 piece bath has a modern jacuzzi tub with separate shower. This home has plenty of storage space with a walk-up full attic with window, a full bright, clean basement with a walkout under the deck where there is more storage space, and a storage shed outside. The basement also has a bright clean workshop for the hobbyist. This home is a must see! (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Multi-level
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Brick
- Foundation Type: Stone
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: None
- Appliances: Central Vacuum, Washer, Dishwasher, Stove, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Window Coverings
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Amenities Nearby: Park
- Features: Southern exposure
- Floor Space (approx): 2200.00 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 132.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 82.0 Feet
- Structure Type: Shed, Porch
- Utility Type: Cable - Available
- Zoning: res
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Bathroom 2nd Level
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12' 2'' x 10' ''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 14' 4'' x 14' 2''
- Master Bedroom 2nd Level 15' '' x 15' 2''
- Foyer Ground Level 7' '' x 4' ''
- Bathroom Ground Level
- Family Ground Level 20' '' x 13' ''
- Dining Ground Level 14' '' x 15' 4''
- Kitchen Ground Level 16' '' x 14' 5''
Courtesy of: RE/MAX MIDWESTERN REALTY INC Brokerage (HAR)
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.