Bungalow Town at the Brock Street Urban Towns. 1416 sq ft 1 bedroom plus den with two-storey foyer Tower skylight and private yard. Soaring ceilings with Douglas Fir timber and beams, custom Cherry kitchen and bathroom cabinets with marble counters. Custom concrete hearth, 2 sided wood-burning fireplace with Cherry enclosure. Den with frosted glass walls that fully open to nest out of the way. Stunning Gallery hall with skylights. Architect-quality lighting and plumbing fixtures. Room sizes approximate. (id:27)
- Style: Townhouse
- Building Type: Row / Townhouse
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: None
- Construction Style - Attachment: Attached
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Metal
- Fireplace Fuel: Wood
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Alarm System, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Range
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Access Type: Water access
- Amenities Nearby: Marina
- Features: Paved driveway, Carpet Free
- Floor Space (approx): 1416.00
- Lot Depth: 92.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 27.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 27.06 x 92.19
- Soil Type: Clay
- WaterFront Type: Waterfront nearby
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: No Garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 1
- Bathroom Ground Level ' '' x ' ''
- Living Ground Level 14' 5'' x 15' 3''
- Dining Ground Level 16' 5'' x 9' 3''
- Den Ground Level 9' 3'' x 9' 3''
- Kitchen Ground Level 15' 2'' x 11' 3''
- Master Bedroom Ground Level 15' 6'' x 13' 6''
Courtesy of: Pottruff & Oliver Realty Inc.
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.