Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $1,290,000 property in Hamilton
Simple elegance best describes this at home oasis. Located at 43 Belair Drive, Hamilton in the much sought after Inverness area. This beautiful three bedroom home is a short walk to Bruce Park, host to seasonal activities for every age and is in close proximity to Public, French Immersion and French schools. Easy access to Hwy 403 and the Link. The curb appeal is second to none with beautiful shrubs and greenery. Looking for that backyard oasis? Look no further, The inground pool is surrounded by deck and entertainment areas as well as a fire pit for those wonderful summer evenings. The kitchen and living room have vaulted ceilings with skylights allowing plenty of natural lighting. There is a den on the main floor where the kids can play or you can read a book. Enter the basement he/she cave where you can enjoy some free time and entertain guests at the bar. This home won't last long. https://vimeo.com/722390037 (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Raised ranch
- Basement Development: Partially finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Wood
- Fireplace: Yes
- Flooring Type: Hardwood, Ceramic
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Forced air, Other
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas, Wood
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave Range Hood Combo, Stove, Washer
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 2
- Amenities Nearby: Public Transit, Recreation Nearby
- Communication Type: Internet Access
- Community Features: Family Oriented
- Fence Type: Fenced yard
- Landscape Features: Partially landscaped
- Lot Depth: 117.3 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 59.2 Feet
- Lot Size: 59.14 ft X 117.27 ft
- Pool Type: Inground pool
- Structure Type: Deck
- Utility Type: Fully serviced - Available
- Zoning: RESIDENTIAL
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: Surfaced
- No. of Parking Spaces: 2
- Bathroom 2nd Level 10'6" x 8'2"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 17'8" x 10'4"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12'0" x 15'6"
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 15'7" x 14'2"
- Family Basement Level 25'5" x 13'3"
- Bathroom Basement Level 5'5" x 5'7"
- Utility Basement Level 14'6" x 14'0"
- Kitchen Main Level 28'1" x 12'3"
- Living Main Level 27'3" x 16'3"
- Dining Main Level 15'5" x 13'2"
- Den Main Level 29'1" x 13'6"
- Laundry Main Level 9'7" x 11'2"
- Foyer Main Level 14'3" x 11'1"