3 46 HERKIMER Street, Hamilton, Ontario, L8P 2G4$729,900
MLS® # H4126916
Executive living for busy professionals in a classic historic home in the heart of the city. This spacious 1700sf condo is 1 of only 4 units in this prestigious, beautifully maintained circa 1870's building with modern updates. Nestled downtown between restaurants, shopping, cafes of James & Locke Sts. Steps to St. Joseph's Hospital, Durand Park, GO Station, trails & transit. Secure entry leads into a large foyer with grand staircase. This bright, updated open concept 1700sf 2nd floor condo has soaring ceilings, windows. Boasts spacious principal living room w/built-in bookcases & fireplace (electric). Lovely formal dining room. Gorgeous gourmet kitchen with custom wood cabinetry, cabinet lighting, loads of granite counters, high end SS appliances, breakfast peninsula. Tons of storage cabinets & closets. Carpet free with walnut hardwood and tile flooring. Spacious Master bedroom & 2nd large bedroom located down the hall both have gorgeous updated in-suite bathrooms. Large Utility & In-Suite Laundry room w/outdoor access. Hi-eff N/Gas furnace, A/C unit, stacked W & D (2019) 200amp panel. 2 tandem parking spaces incl. Monthly condo fees $451.77. Building Slate Roof replaced in 2014, with 50 yr warranty, Flat roof replaced in 2014 with 20 yr warranty & over $80,000+ in improvements. Great opportunity to live in a safe, mature downtown neighbourhood in a truly beautiful home. (id:27)
- Style: Apartment
- Building Type: Apartment
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: None
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Other
- Fireplace Fuel: Electric
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks
- Floor Space: 1700 Square Feet
- Foundation Type: Stone
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Alarm System, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- OwnershipType: Condominium
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Amenities Nearby: Hospital, Public Transit
- Built in: 1872
- Condo Fees: $451 Monthly
- Features: Park setting, Park/reserve, Level, Carpet Free
- Floor Space (approx): 1700.00 Square Feet
- Lot Size: COMMON ELEMENT
- Soil Type: Clay
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: No Garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 2
- Laundry 2nd Level 8' 6'' x 5' 4''
- Bathroom 2nd Level 11' 5'' x 5' 2''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 15' 10'' x 11' 7''
- Bathroom 2nd Level 8' 0'' x 8' 0''
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 15' 9'' x 13' 2''
- Dining 2nd Level 16' 3'' x 12' 0''
- Kitchen 2nd Level 18' 0'' x 14' 8''
- Living 2nd Level 23' 6'' x 14' 8''
Courtesy of: Century 21 Insight Realty Group
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.