Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $575,000 property in Hamilton
This bright and cozy home in the heart of the Normanhurst neighbourhood and situated on Hamilton’s historic Pat Quinn Way in East Hamilton may come in a small package, but it packs many big features. The home welcomes you with an inviting and bright living room that is highlighted by refinished hardwood floors and a large bay window that brings in plenty of natural sunlight. The heart of the home boasts a beautifully renovated kitchen with butcher block countertops, accents of reclaimed barnboard, new cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and subway tile backsplash with a seamless flow into a dining room area that can seat a surprising number of diners for those entertaining evenings hosting dinner parties with friends and family. The hardwood continues through the main floor where you’ll find two bedrooms, including the principal suite and a 4-piece bathroom. The basement features a huge finished space perfect for a third bedroom and office or a massive recreation room, as well as a spacious laundry area, workshop and plenty of storage. The large, fully fenced backyard with mature trees and many big, beautiful hostas features an oversized deck perfect for entertaining on our gorgeous Ontario summer nights. Parking in the area can be a challenge for many, but not for the next owner here with space for three vehicles on the premises. This is a home you don't want to miss out on. See you here soon! (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Partially finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Aluminum siding
- Floor Space: 788 Square Feet
- Foundation Type: Block
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Window Coverings
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2+1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Amenities Nearby: Golf Course, Hospital, Public Transit, Marina, Recreation, Schools
- Community Features: Community Centre
- Features: Park setting, Park/reserve, Golf course/parkland, Paved driveway
- Floor Space (approx): 788.00 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 112.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 39.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 39.99 x 112.5
- Structure Type: Shed
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: No Garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 3
- Bedroom Basement Level 22' 5'' x 10' 11''
- Laundry Basement Level 23' 11'' x 13' 3''
- Dining Ground Level 9' 8'' x 7' 9''
- Kitchen Ground Level 11' 7'' x 7' 10''
- Bathroom Ground Level 6' 6'' x 5' 6''
- Primary Bedroom Ground Level 11' 10'' x 10' 1''
- Bedroom Ground Level 11' 10'' x 8' 1''
- Living Ground Level 15' 7'' x 11' 11''