Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $929,000 property in Hamilton
Solid brick, 2.5 Story Home Located in the desirable North Durand neighborhood. Character fills this home with the front door taken out of the Pigott building, the 10-ft ceilings, beautiful crown molding, accent fireplace and wood trim. Close to Transit, Easy Highway access, Parks, Hospital, Locke Street, Hess Street, Augusta Street and so much more. Tons of dining, cafes, & shopping right at your doorstep. This is a fantastic location you dont want to miss. Newer open concept kitchen with a large pantry done in 2020. 3 New skylights, Roof, gutters, gutter covers, and downspouts are 4 yrs. new. This Home is spacious with Large Rooms a huge Primary Bedroom on the 2nd floor and an even larger loft/bedroom with skylight, full ceiling height, a Full updated Bath and Large storage/walk in closet that is perfect as a bedroom, work area, play area, or an extra Living Rm. 2nd level bath was redone in 2021 with a claw foot tub, new vanity, & even has its one toilet room. Built in shelves with space for a bed in the bedroom currently being used as a library and a 2nd floor sunroom that is perfect for relaxing or office area. Outside you will find enough room to park two cars and a patio area or close the gate for a larger yard area. Basement is unfurnished with a separate entrance, a sump pump & a large work room through the wood door.This Home has so much to offer and tons of updates plus original Character. This one is a must see. Book your viewing today. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Brick
- Fireplace Fuel: Gas
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks
- Floor Space: 2164 Square Feet
- Foundation Type: Block
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Window Coverings
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Amenities Nearby: Hospital, Public Transit, Schools
- Built in: 1900
- Floor Space (approx): 2164.00 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 89.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 21.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 21.13 x 89
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: No Garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 1
- Bathroom 2nd Level Measurements not available
- Sun Room 2nd Level 10' 4'' x 7' 10''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 10' 11'' x 10' 11''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 10' 11'' x 10' 9''
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 10' 9'' x 15' 7''
- Bathroom 3rd Level Measurements not available
- Bedroom 3rd Level 25' 0'' x 12' 11''
- Bathroom Ground Level Measurements not available
- Living Ground Level 17' 2'' x 14' 11''
- Dining Ground Level 13' 8'' x 15' 3''
- Kitchen Ground Level 17' 1'' x 10' 1''