Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $599,000 property in Hamilton
Welcome to 239 East 22nd Street in Hamilton - a one of a kind, spacious, and unique home. The house is split front to back into two completely separate units. The "front unit" has a beautiful front porch and outdoor sitting area, two bedrooms, a four piece bathroom, and a large living room/ kitchen on the main floor. The "back unit" can be accessed through the side door or back door and it has a new kitchen, separate dining room, four piece bath, and large sunken living room all on the main level and then two bedrooms (one with a three piece ensuite bathroom) downstairs. Both units get incredible natural light and have lots of storage cupboards/ options. At the back of the property there is a double garage which has a new door, insulation, hydro, and an oil stove. The driveway hods three cars and two can be parked side by side in front of the garage. In just the past couple of years the house has had a number of impressive upgrades including some new flooring, bathroom updates, the "back unit" kitchen is brand new, and a new furnace/AC. The house is nestled in a quiet community and yet is very close to Juravinski Hospital, Concession Street shopping, parks and schools. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Basement Development: Finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Aluminum siding
- Foundation Type: Block
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2+2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Features: Paved driveway
- Floor Space (approx): 1275.00
- Lot Depth: 105.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 42.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 42.25 x 105
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: Detached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 5
- Bathroom 2nd Level
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12' 10'' x 11' ''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12' 9'' x 15' 4''
- Laundry Basement Level
- Bedroom Basement Level 11' 7'' x 17' 4''
- Bathroom Basement Level
- Bedroom Basement Level 10' 8'' x 13' 8''
- Bathroom Ground Level
- Living Ground Level 14' 8'' x 15' 7''
- Dining Ground Level 10' 10'' x 10' 7''
- Kitchen Ground Level 12' 3'' x 7' 10''
- Kitchen Ground Level 10' 10'' x 11' 2''
- Living Ground Level 14' 10'' x 11' 11''
Courtesy of: Keller Williams Complete Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.