Move in ready gem in sought after East Hamilton neighbourhood. Close to Gage Park, schools, transit, trendy Ottawa Street shopping. Lovingly maintained and cared for with many updates. Spacious main floor, separate dining room, fully fenced private yard with deck, large master with walk in closet, plenty of storage and recently added front driveway. Zoned "H" with possible commercial uses. Buyer to verify. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Vinyl siding
- Foundation Type: Block
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Window Coverings
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Amenities Nearby: Public Transit, Schools
- Features: Paved driveway
- Floor Space (approx): 1269.00
- Lot Depth: 110.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 30.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 30 x 110
- Zoning: H
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: No Garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 1
- Bedroom Ground Level 9' 9'' x 11' 11''
- Master Bedroom Ground Level 22' '' x 11' 11''
- Sun Room Ground Level 9' 4'' x 11' 6''
- Bedroom Ground Level 12' 9'' x 9' 7''
- Bathroom Ground Level
- Dining Ground Level 9' 8'' x 10' 5''
- Kitchen Ground Level 9' 9'' x 11' 11''
- Living Ground Level 21' 8'' x 12' 8''
- Foyer Ground Level
Courtesy of: EXP Realty of Canada Inc.
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.