Executive Rental - Historic Loft- 2 story - Desirable Stinson District, quiet street, close to escarpment trails, GoStation, Close to James St. Restaurants& shopping Mall. Gorgeous hardwood, This unit accesses front entrance exclusively. Side entrance to basement rec room. One exclusive use parking spot, and visitor parking available. (id:27)
- Style: Apartment
- Building Type: Apartment
- Architectural Style: Loft
- Basement Development: Finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Exterior Finish: Brick
- Fireplace Fuel: Gas
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove
- OwnershipType: Condominium
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Amenities Nearby: Public Transit, Schools, Park
- Condo Fees: $0 Monthly
- Features: Park setting, Park/reserve, Balcony, Paved driveway, No Pet Home
- Utility Type: Water - Available
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: No Garage
- Recreation Room Basement Level 22' 7'' x 15' 4''
- Laundry Ground Level
- Master Bedroom Ground Level 14' 7'' x 13' 3''
- Bathroom Ground Level
- Den Ground Level 8' 9'' x 13' 3''
- Living Ground Level 17' 2'' x 11' 4''
- Living Ground Level 20' 8'' x 14' 4''
Courtesy of: Keller Williams Signature Realty, Brokerage
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.