Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $209,900 property in Hamilton
Affordable adults only Co-Op apartment located in the desirable Durand neighborhood, with a high walk score you are steps to the Hunter St Go station, St Joes hospital, Durand Park and numerous other amenities this community has to offer. Enjoy dining at the fabulous restaurants of James S and Augusta St, or an evening stroll to the trendy Arts District. South/west exposure provides plenty of light in this 2 bedroom unit ready to move into today. Monthly fee includes property tax, heat and water. Must obtain board approval and provide credit and police check. Rentals are not allowed. (id:27)
- Style: Apartment
- Building Type: Apartment
- Basement Type: None
- Exterior Finish: Brick
- Floor Space: 760 Square Feet
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Radiant heat
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Appliances: Intercom, Refrigerator, Stove
- OwnershipType: Cooperative
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Amenities Nearby: Hospital, Public Transit
- Built in: 1952
- Condo Fees: $521 Monthly
- Features: Carpet Free, No Driveway, Laundry- Coin operated
- Floor Space (approx): 760.00 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 130.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 70.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 70 x 130
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: No Garage
- Bathroom Ground Level Measurements not available
- Bedroom Ground Level 8' '' x 12' ''
- Primary Bedroom Ground Level 10' '' x 11' ''
- Kitchen Ground Level 8' '' x 12' ''
- Living Ground Level 15' 7'' x 12' 7''