Well finished, modernised, cute home with open plan kitchen/dining area, on fairly large lot with new deck 3/4 around the house. Three bedrooms all on the main floor. Newly appointed good sized bathroom. New appliances in kitchen. A deep level lot leaves much room to garden or play, with a good sized driveway and a central location. Walk to the downtown core of Gravenhurst with shopping and restaurants. Enjoy waterfront fun with beach and summer entertainment close by at Gull Lake Park. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Partial
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl siding
- Fireplace Fuel: Gas
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks
- Floor Space: 1100 Square Feet
- Foundation Type: Block, Stone
- Heating Type: Baseboard heaters
- Cooling Type: None
- Appliances: Washer, Stove, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Amenities Nearby: Recreation, Park, Public Transit, Schools
- Features: Beach
- Floor Space (approx): 1100.00 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 132.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 65.0 Feet
- Structure Type: Shed
- Utility Type: Cable - Available
- Zoning: RES
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Bedroom Ground Level 16' 68'' x 5' 39''
- Kitchen Ground Level 23' 7'' x 13' 25''
- Master Bedroom Ground Level 11' 3'' x 12' 8''
- Bathroom Ground Level 9' 3'' x 5' 64''
- Living Ground Level 12' 8'' x 15' 16''
- Bedroom Ground Level 9' 4'' x 9' 9''
Courtesy of: BRACEBRIDGE REALTY - BRACEBRIDGE - M308
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.