SELLERS ARE MOTIVATED! Private lake located in Gravenhurst Muskoka only 2 hours from Toronto. This wonderful lake offers all boating including water-skiing, tubing as well as swimming. This open concept waterfront home or cottage has 3 bedrooms and 1 bath all located on one level. Features a beautiful kitchen with built-in Appliances - Bosch dish washer and wolf propane gas stove, a propane gas forced air furnace for year round use and wood burning fireplace for cozy evenings. Also a central air-conditioner for warmer days. There is a heated waterline and UV system. The road is kept open all year round. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: None
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Wood
- Fireplace Fuel: Wood
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks
- Floor Space: 1184 Square Feet
- Foundation Type: Block
- Heating Fuel: Propane
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Satellite Dish, Washer, Gas stove(s), Dishwasher, Stove, Dryer, Microwave
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Features: Recreational
- Floor Space (approx): 1184.00 Square Feet
- Lot Frontage: 106.0 Feet
- Structure Type: Dock
- View Type: Lake view
- WaterFront Type: Waterfront on lake
- Zoning: RW-6D
- Sewer: Septic System
- Foyer Ground Level 16' '' x 7' ''
- Utility Ground Level 10' '' x 8' ''
- Bathroom Ground Level 15' '' x 7' ''
- Bedroom Ground Level 10' '' x 8' ''
- Bedroom Ground Level 14' '' x 7' ''
- Master Bedroom Ground Level 15' '' x 10' ''
- Dining Ground Level 18' '' x 7' ''
- Living Ground Level 17' '' x 9' ''
- Kitchen Ground Level 17' '' x 8' ''
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Lakes Of Muskoka
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.