One Floor living with a shop and 8.2 acres. Welcome to the Hamlet of Grassie, where you are just steps from Southward Community Park a great place to meet new friends at the Baseball, Football and Soccer Fields. For all the dog owners there is a dog park for your pets to make new friends too. Bungalow living with three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and cozy family room with lots of windows. Large southern facing addition off the back of the home extends the kitchen with lots of natural light, a great space for the family to gather and enjoy meals together. Tons of cabinets in the airy kitchen with vaulted ceiling and open concept. Main floor laundry just off the kitchen offers some storage opportunities as well. Concrete patio area just of the kitchen is a great place to enjoy the sunsets in the country. Double garage attached to the home as well 32 x 40 Shop with 2 large overhead door and small heated area. The rear of the property is zoned Agricultural for your Hobby Farm Ideas. Commuters dont shy away from this home with easy access to the QEW and the Linc/ Red Hill Expressway! (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Type: Crawl space
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Metal
- Fireplace Fuel: Wood
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Oil
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Dryer, Stove, Washer, Oven, Garage door opener
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Features: Double width or more driveway, Crushed stone driveway, Country residential, Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Floor Space (approx): 1766.00
- Lot Depth: 2463.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 144.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 144.22 x 2463
- Soil Type: Clay
- Zoning: RUR & A2
- Sewer: Septic System
- Parking Type: Attached garage, Gravel, Inside Entry
- No. of Parking Spaces: 10
- Laundry Ground Level
- Bathroom Ground Level
- Bathroom Ground Level
- Bedroom Ground Level 6' 4'' x 12' ''
- Bedroom Ground Level 9' 4'' x 11' 1''
- Master Bedroom Ground Level 9' 9'' x 11' 2''
- Kitchen Ground Level 23' '' x 28' 1''
- Living Ground Level 18' 4'' x 14' 7''
Courtesy of: RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc.
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.