Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $759,000 property in Frankford
Click on the VR tour link! Now is your opportunity to purchase a lovingly maintained home with a built-in rental property right on the Trent Waterway! This main house is a beautiful 2 bedroom (one bedroom is being used currently as a den) home that is surprisingly large on the inside (approx 2300 sq ft), with a bright east-facing kitchen, a massive island for breakfast(and baking!) and a walk-out to the sunny deck, hot tub and beautiful view of the Trent River. Upstairs, 2 separate bedrooms have been made into a super-sized Primary Suite with 4pc en-suite and walk-in closets. Back on the main level is a shared enclosed front porch and a fantastic dining room. The main level also has a 3pc washroom/laundry room and a beautiful large living room. The living room has a gas fireplace and is large enough to host a great post-pandemic party! Walkout from the living room to a 2 season screened porch. Sit and watch the boats go by in bug-free bliss! Gorgeous and private back yard as well. Sit waterside in your own private oasis with apple and pear trees ! Right next door is a 2 storey rental unit (approx 1200 sq ft), 2 bedrooms upstairs and a 4pc bath. Large main level living room that walks out to the enclosed front porch. A large kitchen at the rear of the house and the laundry room/mud room off the covered back porch. An new gas furnace will also be installed in unit A before closing! There is ample parking for both units and even a large parking spot and power hook up for RV parking. All situated in the gorgeous town of Frankford. Walking distance to groceries, shopping and restaurants, Frankford Beach and Tourist Park. And minutes up the road from Batawa Ski Hill and Trails. Kids walk to school in this great community, just 15 minutes to Trenton and the Canadian Forces Base and 10 minutes to 401 access. This is a legal semi with both units under one ownership - meaning a legal rental unit. Help supplement your mortgage payments with this waterfront dream!
- Style: Detached
- Architectural Style: 2 Level
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Partial
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Aluminum siding, Vinyl siding
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors
- Fireplace Fuel: Electric
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks
- Foundation: Stone
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Water: Municipality water
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Bedrooms: 4+0
- Bathrooms: 3
- Access: Road access
- Amenities Nearby: Park, Playground, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Features: Park/reserve, Conservation/green belt, Beach, Country residential
- Floor Space (approx): 3700.000000
- Lot Depth: 66 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 96 Feet
- Real Estate Type: Single Family
- Structures: Shed, Porch
- Surface Water Type:
- Title: Freehold
- Utility Type: DSL* - Available
- Waterfront: Waterfront on river
- Zoning: R1/EP
- Bathroom 2nd Level
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12'8'' x 11'1''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 13'0'' x 15'8''
- Bathroom 2nd Level
- Family Main Level 15'5'' x 16'6''
- Kitchen Main Level 18'8'' x 10'10''
- Laundry Main Level 11'1'' x 6'10''
- Other Main Level 13'7'' x 14'2''
- Living Main Level 21'0'' x 18'7''
- Bathroom Main Level
- Kitchen Main Level 20'4'' x 9'7''
- Dining Main Level 18'6'' x 11'7''
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 28'2'' x 14'6''
- Bedroom Main Level 16'4'' x 11'11''
- Other Main Level 19'6'' x 5'8''
Courtesy of: Royal LePage ProAlliance Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.