Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $2,385,000 property in Frankford
The ultimate in privacy, serenity and vista! An exquisite custom-built home designed by Wayne Storms Architect and built by W. R. Bosiak Construction. This magnificent estate, situated on 49.26 acres, features 3 paddocks on 12 residential/ranch acres, 3.2 acres of pasture, 32 acres of fully tiled workable land, a pond and creek on the south end complete with 2000 trees planted (1M White Spruce/1M White Pine) by Trees Ontario in 2009. Extraordinary living inside and out! While away the hours enjoying a good book and your favourite beverage on the wrap around porch or entertain family and friends on the interlocking patio around your cozy built in propane fire pit. This magnificent country estate home features a gourmet kitchen, granite countertops throughout, ceramic and hardwood flooring on the main level and high-quality broadloom on the second level. Cozy up to the propane fireplace in the main floor family room or entertain in the elegant living room. Formal dining adds to the entertainment experience. Relax and unwind in your gorgeous master suite complete with soaker tub, walk-in ceramic shower and double sinks. Basement and ceiling insulated and sound proofed, electric fireplace and bar with custom stainless steel cabinets and counter. Tend to the horses in the 8-stall stable complete with 2 pc bath, heated feed and tack rooms. Stalls in the stable can be removed. Electric and solid wood fencing for paddocks. The 2-storey coach house can add additional living space on the upper level to be finished to your desire. Two bay garage on the main level. Three separate septic systems, one for each building. Property dusk to dawn lighting between house and barn. This remarkable property midway between Toronto & Ottawa, is ten minutes to the 401 and, within close distance to major Shopping Centres.
- Style: Detached
- Architectural Style: 2 Level
- Basement Development: Finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish:
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors, Alarm system, Security system
- Fireplace Fuel: Electric, Propane
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks, Other - See remarks
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Propane
- Water: Drilled Well, Dug Well
- Sewer: Septic System
- Bedrooms: 3+0
- Bathrooms: 4
- Half Bathrooms: 2
- Access: Road access
- Features: Crushed stone driveway, Tile Drained, Country residential
- Floor Space (approx): 3127.000000
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- Lot Depth: 638 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 3111 Feet
- Lot Size: 49.26 | 49.2600 Acres
- Real Estate Type: Single Family
- Structures: Porch
- Title: Freehold
- Utility Type: Telephone - Available, Hydro - Available
- Zoning: Residential
- Parking Type: Attached garage, Detached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 10
- Bathroom Main Level
- Utility Basement Level 15'8'' x 11'1''
- Utility Basement Level 11'7'' x 9'4''
- Den Basement Level 19'9'' x 11'7''
- Other Basement Level 6'4'' x 11'0''
- Recreation Room Basement Level 21'1'' x 29'5''
- Exercise 2nd Level 19'9'' x 14'1''
- Bathroom 2nd Level '0'' x '0''
- Laundry 2nd Level 12'1'' x 10'11''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12'2'' x 11'2''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12'6'' x 12'4''
- Bathroom 2nd Level '0'' x '0''
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 18'11'' x 12'0''
- Bathroom Main Level '0'' x '0''
- Office Main Level 12'2'' x 11'2''
- Family Main Level 20'10'' x 12'1''
- Breakfast Main Level 12'2'' x 8'6''
- Kitchen Main Level 12'1'' x 12'10''
- Dining Main Level 13'8'' x 12'3''
- Living Main Level 17'0'' x 12'2''
Courtesy of: Royal LePage ProAlliance Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.