Affordable living in a deceptively large freehold townhouse. 4 bedrooms in this 1,000 sq.ft. townhouse. Sunken living room/ dining room combination & kitchen. 1&1/2 baths. Patio doors from kitchen to deck & fenced yard. Oak floors in bedrooms. Gas forced air furnace heating. Lots of bright sunlight shower this home. Short walk to beach, schools, downtown & hospital. Extremely affordable living. No condo fees. Could also be an investment opportunity with present tenant. Roof shingles changed in 2018. Kitchen redone in 2009. (id:27)
- Style: Townhouse
- Building Type: Row / Townhouse
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Flooring Type: Hardwood
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Access Type: Road access
- Communication Type: High Speed Internet
- Community Features: Bus Route
- Features: Paved driveway
- Fence Type: Fenced yard
- Floor Space (approx): 1020.00
- Lot Frontage: 23.69
- Lot Size: 23.69 x 99.05
- Storage Type: Storage Shed
- Structure Type: Deck, Shed
- Utility Type: Telephone - Available, Natural Gas - Available, Cable - Available, Hydro - Available
- Sewer: Sanitary sewer
- Parking Type: No Garage
- Bedroom 2nd Level 13' x 10'2"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 10' x 9'3"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 9'7" x 8'7"
- Bathroom 2nd Level 8'4" x 6'2"
- Kitchen Main Level 13' x 9'1"
- Living Main Level 19'5" x 9'8"
- Master Bedroom Main Level 14' x 10'10"
- Bathroom Main Level 4'7" x 4'
- Laundry Main Level 9'2" x 6'
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Mid North Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.