Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $599,000 property in Collingwood
Cute little bungalow with single car garage walking distance to Downtown Collingwood! Many upgrades have already been done to this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home including the addition of a walk-in closet and ensuite in the primary bedroom. Large kitchen and open concept living with a walkout to the deck and BBQ. Main floor laundry with door out to the back yard would be perfect for a future hot tub or dog pen. This home has huge potential for someone with a little time and sweat equity to spend on it. Ample parking on either side of the lot and unfinished basement for loads of storage space. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Material: Wood frame
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Stone, Vinyl siding, Wood
- Fixture: Ceiling fans
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Cooling Type: None
- Appliances: Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Window Coverings
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Access Type: Road access
- Amenities Nearby: Golf Nearby, Hospital, Playground, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Communication Type: High Speed Internet
- Features: Golf course/parkland
- Floor Space (approx): 1085.00
- Lot Depth: 39.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 100.0 Feet
- Utility Type: Telephone - Available, Hydro - Available, Natural Gas - Available, Cable - Available, DSL* - Available
- Zoning: R2
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: Attached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 3
- Storage Basement Level 27'11'' x 23'10''
- Laundry Main Level 7'4'' x 5'6''
- Bathroom Main Level 11'0'' x 8'6''
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 11'4'' x 10'6''
- Bedroom Main Level 10'6'' x 9'8''
- Bedroom Main Level 12'0'' x 9'10''
- Bathroom Main Level 7'8'' x 4'10''
- Kitchen Main Level 14'3'' x 10'1''
- Living Main Level 19'7'' x 16'2''