Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $749,900 property in Collingwood
Great opportunity just steps to downtown Collingwood! Bungalow with double garage on corner lot of mature trees line Second St. Smoke free/pet free well cared for home. Main level has living room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and large sunroom across the front of the house. Basement is a self contained 1 bedroom apartment with separate entrance. Loft area is high and dry ready for future development. Each unit has a private outdoor space and plenty of storage. Large paved driveway, shared laundry just outside basement apartment. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Partially finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Material: Wood frame
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Wood
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: None
- Appliances: Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Window Coverings
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2+1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Amenities Nearby: Marina, Park, Playground, Public Transit, Schools, Shopping, Ski area
- Community Features: School Bus
- Features: Park/reserve, Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Floor Space (approx): 1020.00
- Lot Depth: 82.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 66.0 Feet
- Utility Type: Hydro - Available, DSL* - Available, Natural Gas - Available, Cable - Available
- Zoning: R1
- Sewer: Sanitary sewer
- Parking Type: Attached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 6
- Porch 2nd Level 7'0'' x 6'0''
- Bathroom Basement Level Measurements not available
- Bedroom Basement Level 9'10'' x 8'10''
- Kitchen Basement Level 13'0'' x 11'0''
- Living Basement Level 13'9'' x 11'0''
- Other Main Level 24'4'' x 5'2''
- Bathroom Main Level Measurements not available
- Bedroom Main Level 9'9'' x 8'8''
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 13'10'' x 10'9''
- Kitchen Main Level 17'0'' x 12'4''
- Living Main Level 17'11'' x 12'5''