This warm and elegant home is tucked away in a quiet cul de sac of executive homes on a 1/2 acre private treed lot. The bright centre hall plan features an elegant foyer and is fantastic for both everyday family living and for entertaining large crowds of family and friends. Enjoy afternoon swims in the beautifully landscaped saltwater pool and evening dinners on the maintenance-free composite deck. The kids will still have tons of room to jump, swing or volley! The kitchen breakfast nook is a sunny spot for Sunday breakfasts. The main floor also features a family/great room with hardwood floors and a gas fireplace, a separate office, generously sized formal entertaining areas and large windows that flood the rooms with plenty of natural sunlight. The romantic master bedroom retreat has a sitting area, large walk-in closet and spacious master bath retreat. Lots of room for your boat, ATV, and CAR in in the huge 3 bay garage which also offers a HOIST for extra vehicle storage! Carlisle is THE perfect small-town community for nature lovers who also appreciates the proximity and conveniences of Waterdowns nearby city amenities just 10 minutes away. While the house is beautiful, it has also been lovingly maintained. New roof (2019), Trane Furnace/AC/Humidifier (2017), Water Softener (2019), New Carpet (2019), Pool Heater and Pump (2018), Garage Doors & Openers (2016). (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: 2 Level
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Brick
- Fireplace Fuel: Gas
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Water softener, Washer, , Window Coverings
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Amenities Nearby: Golf Course, Schools, Park
- Community Features: Quiet Area
- Features: Park setting, Treed, Wooded area, Park/reserve, Double width or more driveway, Paved driveway, Level, Country residential, Gazebo, Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Lot Depth: 179.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 191.0 Feet
- Pool Type: Inground pool
- Structure Type: Playground
- Utility Type: Water - Available
- Zoning: RES
- Sewer: Septic System
- Parking Type: Attached garage, Inside Entry
- No. of Parking Spaces: 21
- Bathroom 2nd Level 12' 10'' x 10' 2''
- Bathroom 2nd Level 12' 5'' x 10' 10''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 13' 2'' x 12' 4''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 15' 3'' x 12' 11''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 16' 4'' x 12' 11''
- Master Bedroom 2nd Level 23' 10'' x 12' 10''
- Laundry Ground Level 8' 0'' x 6' 7''
- Bathroom Ground Level
- Office Ground Level 10' 7'' x 12' 5''
- Family Ground Level 19' 11'' x 12' 5''
- Kitchen Ground Level 19' 0'' x 12' 3''
- Dining Ground Level 16' 2'' x 12' 2''
- Living Ground Level 18' 9'' x 12' 3''
- Foyer Ground Level 12' 4'' x 18' 8''
Courtesy of: Bradbury Estate Realty Inc., Brokerage
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.