Welcome to this 4 seasons retreat. An attractive private point of land on a large Crown Island known as Kewis Island, located minutes from the open Georgian Bay in all it's splendour. Access by boat from nearby Killbear Marina or Gilly's at Snug Harbour. Winter access when the ice is safe by sled from a nearby Crown access. This updated 4 season cottage features an open concept dining room, large kitchen and family room with access to a large deck that over looks Canoe channel and Jack Knife Point. This amazing property has had lots of updates including septic, windows, siding and insulation. There are protected 2 beach areas, large new dock, 2 bedroom Bunkie plus Crown land on 3 sides free for exploring. Sunrise coffee on the deck will make you a morning person! (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: None
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl siding, Wood
- Fireplace Fuel: Propane
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks
- Foundation Type: Block, Piled
- Heating Type: Space Heater
- Cooling Type: None
- Appliances: Washer, Dishwasher, Stove, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Access Type: Boat access
- Features: Beach, Recreational
- Lot Frontage: 342.0 Feet
- Structure Type: Boathouse, Shed, Porch, Dock
- View Type: Lake view
- WaterFront Type: Waterfront on lake
- Zoning: 391
- Sewer: Septic System
- Bathroom Ground Level
- Laundry Ground Level 7' '' x 11' ''
- Other Ground Level 15' '' x 20' ''
- Bedroom Ground Level 9' '' x 12' ''
- Bedroom Ground Level 10' '' x 12' ''
- Kitchen Ground Level 13' 4'' x 19' 6''
- Master Bedroom Ground Level 19' '' x 12' ''
Courtesy of: Royal LePage North Bay Real Estate Services
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.