Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $1,200,000 property in Cambridge
Welcome to 139 Hespeler Road, Cambridge. This prime property is located on a highly desired street in Cambridge, Ontario, offering an excellent investment opportunity for builders, renovators, and flippers. The current bungalow on the lot is rented, providing a steady income while you plan your next project. The property's zoning allows for commercial or mixed-use development or the building of 8 stack townhomes. Its central location, combined with its development potential, makes it a highly attractive option for investors seeking to expand their portfolios. Don't miss out on this chance to invest in one of Cambridge's top properties. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: 2 Level
- Basement Type: None
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Brick
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Stove
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Amenities Nearby: Public Transit, Schools, Shopping
- Built in: 1927
- Floor Space (approx): 800.00
- Lot Frontage: 62.0 Feet
- Zoning: RM4
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- No. of Parking Spaces: 3
- Bedroom Main Level 20'0'' x 8'9''
- Bedroom Main Level 9'0'' x 8'2''
- Bathroom Main Level Measurements not available
- Kitchen Main Level 11'4'' x 9'8''
- Living Main Level 19'0'' x 9'0''