Hwy 654 / Callander Executive raised bungalow is situated on a private 2.67 acre treed lot backing onto over 600 acres of crown land w/trails right out of your backyard. Beautiful rock on the property to highlight the outside landscaping. The main level features a contemporary kitchen w/high end stainless steel appliances, tons of cabinet space w/peninsula style island and breakfast nook. Kitchen overlooks pristine nature setting. Dinning room w/French doors walk-out to 16 x 30 foot pressure treated deck facing mixed bush. This home is family ready with plenty of space to grow. It features 3+1 bedrooms, 1 full bath on the main level and 2nd full spa bath on lower level. Beautiful rec room w/games area, cozy wood fire place, finished in carpet & ceramic tile. This house is tastefully decorated & will not disappoint including Bamboo hardwood floors on main level & bedrooms. Ceramic in foyer, Kitchen, Dinning & Bathrooms. Outside features an oversized fully insulated 2.5 car detached garage (built in 2009) 25 x 30 foot heated with a wood pellet stove. Steel Quonset Hut storage building heated with wood pellet stove as well plus a bonus utility storage shed. Updates include, Roof 2013, Oil Tank replaced in 2014 w/double steel wall certified until 2029. 200amp service, 50amp to detached garage and 50amp to Steel Quonset hut. Country living at its best, conveniently located on Hwy 654 West, 20 mins to North Bay, 5 mins to Nipissing Beach, 10 mins to Hwy 11. 3.5 hrs to Toronto. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Basement Development: Finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl siding
- Fireplace Fuel: Pellet, Wood
- Fireplace Type: Stove, Other - See remarks
- Floor Space: 1500 Square Feet
- Foundation Type: Block
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Oil
- Cooling Type: None
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Satellite Dish, Stove, Water softener, Stove
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3+1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Access Type: Highway access
- Amenities Nearby: Marina, Recreation, Schools
- Community Features: Quiet Area, Community Centre
- Features: Treed, Wooded area, Rocky, Double width or more driveway, Crushed stone driveway, Carpet Free, Country residential, Recreational, Sump Pump, Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Floor Space (approx): 1500.00 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 421.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 445.0 Feet
- Soil Type: Sand/gravel, Stones
- Structure Type: Shed
- Zoning: Residential
- Parking Type: Detached garage, Gravel
- No. of Parking Spaces: 22
- Bedroom Basement Level 11' 0'' x 13' 5''
- Laundry Basement Level 10' 5'' x 13' 3''
- Recreation Room Basement Level 21' 5'' x 24' 7''
- Bathroom Basement Level 9' 2'' x 10' 2''
- Foyer Ground Level 5' 11'' x 4' 6''
- Bathroom Ground Level
- Bedroom Ground Level 9' 11'' x 9' 11''
- Bedroom Ground Level 9' 7'' x 13' 8''
- Master Bedroom Ground Level 12' 11'' x 13' 5''
- Living Ground Level 13' 8'' x 13' 11''
- Dining Ground Level 10' 1'' x 12' 10''
- Kitchen Ground Level 11' 5'' x 12' 10''
Courtesy of: RE/MAX Twin City Realty Inc.
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.