In the heart of vacationland sits this large unique rural property with so many exciting opportunities! Approx 292 acres comprised of about 40 acres nice farmland on River Rd with older 2 storey 3 bdrm home in need of considerable TLC (water is from a spring well located about 800 ft away on another property across the Magnetawan River). There is about 200 acres fronting on Pevensey Rd with many possible uses, including residential use on the east side near hydro, recreational uses such as great hunting, making trails for snowmobile or ATV use, cutting firewood, perhaps some logging, making maple syrup, and there is a clearing which would lend itself to the possibility of a very private "off-grid" home site with room for a garden & maybe keep a cow or a few chickens! There may also be gravel deposits. Just 10 minutes to Lake Bernard, Pickerel or Horn Lake and to shopping in Burk's Falls or Sundridge. Easy access to Hwy #11 interchange to commute to Huntsville, Parry Sound or North Bay! (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl siding
- Floor Space: 1350 Square Feet
- Foundation Type: Block
- Heating Type: Stove
- Heating Fuel: Wood
- Cooling Type: None
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Amenities Nearby: Golf Course, Recreation, Marina, Park, Schools
- Features: Southern exposure, Hobby farm, Beach, Recreational
- Floor Space (approx): 1350.00 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 2163.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 1669.0 Feet
- Structure Type: Shed
- Zoning: Various
- Sewer: Septic System
- Bathroom 2nd Level
- Bedroom 2nd Level 15' '' x 10' ''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 15' '' x 12' 6''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 15' '' x 1312' ''
- Workshop Ground Level 9' '' x 6' ''
- Pantry Ground Level 11' '' x 7' ''
- Bedroom Ground Level 11' '' x 8' ''
- Bathroom Ground Level 8' '' x 6' ''
- Living Ground Level 15' 6'' x 11' ''
- Kitchen Ground Level 23' '' x 15' ''
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Lakes Of Muskoka
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.