Lovely setting on Pickerel Lake with 200 ft waterfront. This summer cottage has a double garage, bunkie and bath house with complete septic system. Level lot, shallow water entry safe for children tall trees provide shade and large lot allows summer activities for family fun. Service by a private road with speed limit 20 km which is winter maintained as well. Great summer get away on this desirable lake with good fishing, boating and swimming. Perfect for a family cottage get away at a price that is still affordable. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: None
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl siding
- Floor Space: 1020 Square Feet
- Flooring Type: Vinyl
- Heating Fuel: Propane
- Cooling Type: None
- Appliances: Stove, Refrigerator
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Features: Beach, Recreational
- Floor Space (approx): 1020.00 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 211.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 164.0 Feet
- Lot Size: irregularly shaped both side of road
- View Type: Lake view
- WaterFront Type: Waterfront on lake
- Zoning: Shor res/ floodplain
- Sewer: Septic System
- Parking Type: Detached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 1
- Bathroom 10' 0'' x 9' 0''
- Bathroom Ground Level 4' 0'' x 4' 0''
- Bedroom Ground Level 10' 0'' x 8' 0''
- Bedroom Ground Level 8' 0'' x 9' 0''
- Bedroom Ground Level 7' 6'' x 10' 0''
- Kitchen Ground Level 12' 0'' x 10' 0''
- Living Ground Level 12' 0'' x 12' 12''
- Other Ground Level 24' 0'' x 7' 0''
Courtesy of: REALTY EXECUTIVES LOCAL ALMAGUIN HIGHLANDS INC., BROKERAGE, BURK'S FALLS -
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.