Cow farm with amazing barn for 100 head and great for a cow/calf operation. The seller has several hundred acres he rents from neighbouring farmers for hay production to support a large herd and sell excess hay to clients. The barn has a good clean up system and access to the East of barn for manure. The mow is huge for hay and equipment storage with reinforced floor and walls and the drive shed. The Silo on the property is not operational and no value has been given for it. The home is a lovely country home with upgraded interior, windows and insulation and is on a separate well system. The property has open pasture and bush pasture providing beautiful country vistas over the land. (id:27)
- Building Type: House
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl siding
- Fireplace Fuel: Wood
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks
- Floor Space: 1000 Square Feet
- Flooring Type: Hardwood, Engineered hardwood
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Oil
- Cooling Type: None
- Appliances: Washer, Dishwasher, Stove, Dryer, Refrigerator
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Agriculture
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Farm Type: Animal
- Features: Southern exposure
- Floor Space (approx): 1000.00 Square Feet
- LiveStock Type: Beef
- Lot Frontage: 1909.0 Feet
- Storage Type: Silo
- Structure Type: Silo, Drive Shed
- Zoning: RURAL
- Sewer: Septic System
- Bathroom 2nd Level 8' 6'' x 6' 4''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 11' 0'' x 11' 5''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 15' 4'' x 8' 9''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 10' 10'' x 10' 5''
- Laundry Ground Level 6' 0'' x 3' 0''
- Living Ground Level 22' 1'' x 10' 9''
- Kitchen Ground Level 22' 1'' x 12' 0''
Courtesy of: REALTY EXECUTIVES LOCAL ALMAGUIN HIGHLANDS INC., BROKERAGE, BURK'S FALLS -
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.