Gorgeous cottage on Deer Bay on Lower Buckorn Lake, just 20 mins from Peterborough, nice shoreline, boat the entire Trent Severn Waterway from your dock on this quiet bay. Enjoy all the benefits of the Trent Severn with a peace and tranquility rarely found on the system anymore. Super clean and shows really well, vaulted ceilings, 3 bedrooms, new propane stove being installed before closing, wrap around deck & mature trees for privacy. Road is maintained year round, great trails, fishing, snowmobiling etc in the area. Nice shallow entry perfect for the little ones to enjoy! Dry boathouse provides storage on site. See aerial video, 360 virtual tour, photo gallery, maps and floorplans under the virtual tour link. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: None
- Ceiling Type: Cathedral
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl siding
- Fireplace Fuel: Propane
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks
- Cooling Type: None
- Appliances: Stove, Microwave, Refrigerator
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Access Type: Boat access
- Features: Recreational
- Lot Frontage: 71.0 Feet
- Structure Type: Boathouse, Dock
- View Type: Lake view
- WaterFront Type: Waterfront on lake
- Zoning: Seas Res
- Sewer: Septic System
- Bathroom Ground Level 6' 3'' x 5' 9''
- Bedroom Ground Level 12' '' x 8' 4''
- Bedroom Ground Level 10' 7'' x 8' 4''
- Master Bedroom Ground Level 12' 3'' x 11' 11''
- Dining Ground Level 13' 6'' x 10' 5''
- Living Ground Level 13' 10'' x 10' 5''
- Kitchen Ground Level 13' 2'' x 11' 1''
Courtesy of: Re/Max Rouge River Realty Ltd. 455
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.