Country living on the edge of town across from the Mac Johnson Wildlife area. Large well landscaped lot with room to park the RV. This home has been updated top to bottom inside and out. Main level offers spacious living room with gas fireplace, kitchen with lots of cupboards and breakfast nook with sliding door to back deck and yard, formal dining area, new 4 pc bath, 2 good sized bedrooms. Lower lever offers storage, spacious rec room with gas fireplace, laundry and utility. Updates include wiring, plumbing, windows, doors, metal roof, deck, kitchen, bathroom, HWT, furnace, central air and more. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Partially finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Aluminum siding, Vinyl
- Fireplace: Yes
- Fixture: Drapes/Window coverings
- Flooring Type: Carpeted, Hardwood, Ceramic
- Foundation Type: Block
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Alarm System
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Amenities Nearby: Recreation Nearby, Shopping
- Communication Type: Internet Access
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- Lot Depth: 200.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 112.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 112 ft X 200 ft
- Road Type: Paved road
- Structure Type: Deck
- Zoning: Residentail
- Sewer: Septic System
- Parking Type: Attached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 3
- Recreation Room Lower Level 17'7" x 15'0"
- Laundry Lower Level 8'8" x 11'9"
- Utility Lower Level 22'0" x 7'3"
- Living Main Level 19'7" x 16'6"
- Dining Main Level 15'6" x 10'0"
- Kitchen Main Level 10'3" x 12'8"
- Bathroom Main Level
- Master Bedroom Main Level 10'6" x 10'0"
- Bedroom Main Level 10'0" x 8'5"
- Breakfast Main Level 8'10" x 8'10"
Courtesy of: CENTURY 21 RIVER'S EDGE LTD.
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.