Tucked quietly and privately away on the fringe of Brockville, this home has been lovingly cared for over the years and boasts a panoramic and spectacular view of the St. Lawrence River. Sweeping manicured lawns and gardens to the water edge cliff (65) - unparalleled views in every direction, from every room in this classy home. Fenced in salt water pool in mint condition, with surrounding patio and large pool house. This home features 3 bedrooms, updated kitchen, formal living room with fireplace, dining room and a one of a kind 4 season sunroom to relax and take in all the beautiful grounds and awesome views. The lower level features laundry room, family room, hobby room or additional bedroom. There is lots of room to expand your living space in the lower level. List of improvements and additional features available upon request. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Partially finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Material: Concrete block
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Easement: Right of way
- Exterior Finish: Stucco, Vinyl
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors
- Fireplace: Yes
- Fixture: Drapes/Window coverings
- Flooring Type: Flooring Type, Hardwood, Laminate
- Foundation Type: Block
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Freezer, Microwave Range Hood Combo, Stove, Alarm System
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Amenities Nearby: Public Transit, Shopping, Water Nearby
- Landscape Features: Land / Yard lined with hedges
- Lot Depth: 504.3 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 80.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 79.99 ft X 504.25 ft
- Pool Type: Inground pool
- Road Type: Paved road
- Structure Type: Deck
- Utility Type: Fully serviced - Available
- View Type: River view
- WaterFront Type: Waterfront
- Zoning: Residential
- Parking Type: Attached garage, Surfaced
- No. of Parking Spaces: 5
- Bathroom Basement Level 4'10" x 10'3"
- Den Basement Level 31'4" x 11'3"
- Laundry Basement Level 12'2" x 20'8"
- Recreation Room Basement Level 14'1" x 29'11"
- Utility Basement Level 18'7" x 17'10"
- Bathroom Main Level 8'9" x 6'11"
- Bedroom Main Level 12'11" x 11'8"
- Bedroom Main Level 12'10" x 10'7"
- Dining Main Level 12'10" x 14'11"
- Family Main Level 21'2" x 13'8"
- Kitchen Main Level 11'5" x 13'10"
- Living Main Level 15'4" x 20'5"
- Master Bedroom Main Level 15'8" x 11'8"
Courtesy of: RE/MAX HOMETOWN REALTY INC.
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.