Excellent investment property or move in and convert back into a single family homes. This century home features a spacious 2-storey apartment at hte front, with a separate single storey 1 bedroom apartment at the back that could be used as an inlaw suite. Walking distance to downtown, schools, public library, and community center/arena. A short drive to Presqu'ile Provincial Park, and minutes to the 401.
- Style: Detached
- Basement Type: None
- Cooling: None
- Exterior Finish: Aluminum siding, Brick
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors
- Foundation: Stone
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Water: Municipality water
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Bedrooms: 3+0
- Bathrooms: 2
- Access: Road access
- Amenities Nearby: Hospital, Marina, Park, Schools, Shopping
- Features: Park setting, Park/reserve, Golf course/parkland, Beach, Crushed stone driveway
- Floor Space (approx): 1475.000000
- Lot Depth: 165 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 50 Feet
- Real Estate Type: Single Family
- Structures: Shed, Porch
- Title: Freehold
- Utility Type: Hydro - Available, Telephone - Available, Cable - Available, Natural Gas - Available, DSL* - Available, Water - Available
- Zoning: MULTI RES
- Parking Type:
- No. of Parking Spaces: 3
- Bathroom Main Level
- Bedroom Main Level 13'00'' x 10'00''
- Living Main Level 13'00'' x 16'00''
- Dining Main Level 11'00'' x 10'00''
- Kitchen Main Level 8'00'' x 6'00''
- Bathroom 2nd Level
- Bedroom 2nd Level 9'10'' x 13'00''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 9'10'' x 14'10''
- Kitchen Main Level 12'00'' x 12'00''
- Dining Main Level 12'10'' x 13'00''
- Library Main Level 10'10'' x 8'00''
- Living Main Level 10'10'' x 14'10''
Courtesy of: Royal LePage ProAlliance Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.