This four bedroom, two bathroom home has been professionally renovated down to the smallest details, and boasts elite finishings and features. The heated ceramic floors, custom rain head shower, dual vanities, and Neptune air tub elevate the master suite. Sculpted oak flooring adds the texture of quality to the living spaces, while ceramic tile and french doors in the entryway add elegance to practicality. The open concept kitchen features quartz counter tops and brand new stainless steel appliances, including a wine cooler for local vintages. The Seller's eye for quality extends to the home's invisible features too, with fresh attic insulation and high-efficiency fixtures, adding some green to this gem. And green is the word for the expansive backyard, beautifully landscaped and with space for a pool. But if your looking for water, this home comes with deeded access to a boat slip on beautiful Lake Ontario, just across the Bay from Presqu'ile Provincial Park.
- Style: Detached
- Architectural Style: Raised bungalow
- Basement Development: Finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Cooling: None
- Exterior Finish: Brick
- Fireplace Fuel: Gas
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Splitlevel Style: Sidesplit
- Heating Type: Baseboard heaters
- Water: Municipality water
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Bedrooms: 2+2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 0
- Amenities Nearby: Recreation, Park, Schools
- Equipment: Water Heater
- Floor Space (approx): 1298 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 245 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 64 Feet
- Lot Size: 0.36 | 0.3600 Acres
- Real Estate Type: Single Family
- Structures: Shed
- Title: Freehold
- Utility Type: Cable - Available
- Zoning: RES
- Parking Type: Attached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 1
- Den Basement Level 7' 7'' x 15' ''
- Bathroom Basement Level
- Laundry Basement Level 7' 1'' x 7' 3''
- Bedroom Basement Level 10' 9'' x 11' 9''
- Bedroom Basement Level 12' 3'' x 14' 3''
- Family Basement Level 13' 9'' x 23' 5''
- Bathroom 2nd Level
- Bedroom 2nd Level 10' 3'' x 10' 6''
- Master Bedroom 2nd Level 12' 1'' x 24' 10''
- Living 2nd Level 13' 7'' x 21' 1''
- Dining 2nd Level 10' 4'' x 11' 4''
- Kitchen 2nd Level 11' 4'' x 12' 1''
- Den Ground Level 11' 6'' x 12' 9''
Courtesy of: Royal LePage ProAlliance Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.