Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $299,900 property in Brighton
Opportunity awaits in this quaint two bedroom one bathroom home situated on a quiet acre five minutes from downtown Brighton. If you’re looking for a ‘fixer upper’ or a building lot this home already has a well, septic, entrance, conveniently located with an updated furnace. Ten minutes to Presquile Park, 30min or less to CFB Trenton, most of Belleville, and an hour to Oshawa. (id:7525)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Crawl space
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Aluminum siding
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors
- Foundation Type: Block
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Cooling Type: None
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Access Type: Road access
- Community Features: School Bus
- Features: Country residential
- Floor Space (approx): 880.00
- Lot Depth: 577.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 66.0 Feet
- Structure Type: Shed
- Utility Type: Hydro - Available, Telephone - Available
- Zoning: RU
- Sewer: Septic System
- No. of Parking Spaces: 3
- Bathroom Main Level Measurements not available
- Bedroom Main Level 7'11'' x 11'6''
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 10'0'' x 8'11''
- Dining Main Level 11'4'' x 9'11''
- Living Main Level 12'11'' x 15'11''
- Kitchen Main Level 9'11'' x 11'11''