Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $1,499,999 property in Brighton
Your oasis awaits here on the beautiful shores of Lake Ontario in picturesque Brighton. This four bedroom two bathroom home has large south facing windows so you can enjoy your morning coffee or evening wine from your wrap around deck, dining room, or living room all the while looking out over the spectacular vistas of Lake Ontario. This home boasts a large functional kitchen with upgraded counter tops and hardwood cabinets, fireplace, a bright lower level and a double garage all situated on large lot on a quiet cul-de-sac. The shoreline was recently upgraded with tens of thousands in a rock retaining wall and provides a place to swim, jet ski, kayak, or boat. Your oasis is five minutes to downtown Brighton and a provincial park with sandy beaches - twenty minutes or less to Prince Edward County wineries and one hour to the GTA. Entertain your friends and family here so they too can feel the peace that the lake brings to your soul.
- Style: Detached
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Stone, Vinyl siding
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors
- Fireplace Fuel: Propane
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Water: Drilled Well
- Sewer: Septic System
- Bedrooms: 1+3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Access: Water access, Road access
- Amenities Nearby:
- Equipment: Propane Tank
- Features: Cul-de-sac, Southern exposure, Beach, Country residential
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- Lot Depth: 198 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 90 Feet
- Real Estate Type: Single Family
- Surface Water Type: Lake
- Title: Freehold
- Utility Type: Telephone - Available, Hydro - Available, DSL* - Available
- Waterfront: Waterfront
- Zoning: RES
- Parking Type: Attached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 8
- Bathroom Lower Level
- Bathroom Main Level
- Other Lower Level 10'3'' x 13'10''
- Utility Lower Level 9'5'' x 12'9''
- Laundry Lower Level 8'0'' x 8'10''
- Recreation Room Lower Level 15'10'' x 15'7''
- Bedroom Lower Level 8'0'' x 11'10''
- Bedroom Lower Level 9'7'' x 12'2''
- Bedroom Lower Level 11'5'' x 12'2''
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 11'11'' x 12'1''
- Dining Main Level 21'2'' x 13'9''
- Kitchen Main Level 15'10'' x 13'2''
- Living Main Level 15'11'' x 15'10''
Courtesy of: Royal LePage ProAlliance Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.