This park model trailer located on Lake Ontario, overlooking Brighton/ Presquile at Timber House Resort. Near-to-year-round occupancy on this trailer beach resort approx. 100km from Toronto. Current year ends Oct. 31 2020. This 1990 trailer is 47 ft x 12 ft with added living room & sunroom/ 3rd bedroom. Oak kitchen over looks the water and offers plenty of cabinets & cupboards with large dining area with open concept & cathedral ceilings. Spacious master bedroom with lots of built in dresser & closets. 2nd bedroom with 2 single beds for kids or company. A 4pc bath with skylight, An abundance of mirrored closets and pantry space. Washer/ dryer hook up. New laminate throughout for low maintenance. Trailer roof shingled 2018 and new sound- reducing roof on addition. Yearly lease approx. $6500 with Optional Lease Agreements available. Water/ hydro/sewage/ approx. $600 yearly. New owner to have park approval. Seasonal vacation home with income investment potential.
- Style: Mobile
- Ceiling: Cathedral
- Cooling: None
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl siding
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Propane
- Sewer: Septic System
- Bedrooms: 3+0
- Bathrooms: 1
- Access: Road access
- Amenities Nearby:
- Equipment: Propane Tank
- Features: Beach, Skylight, Recreational
- Real Estate Type: Single Family
- Structures: Shed
- Surface Water Type: Lake
- Title: Freehold
- Utility Type: Hydro - Available
- Waterfront: Waterfront
- Zoning: RES
- Parking Type: Other
- Bathroom Main Level
- Bedroom Main Level 8'00'' x 6'06''
- Bedroom Main Level 9'10'' x 15'06''
- Master Bedroom Main Level 9'01'' x 10'06''
- Dining Main Level 11'02'' x 16'04''
- Kitchen Main Level 5'00'' x 11'00''
- Living Main Level 17'02'' x 12'00''
Courtesy of: Royal LePage ProAlliance Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.