Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $1,349,000 property in Brantford
Beautifully maintained, turn-key property on nearly 1 acre in sought after Mount Pleasant. Fully bricked executive bungalow with under eaves lighting, finished walk-out basement and 30x50 shop that comes equipped with a 14 foot roll-up powered door, 17 foot ceilings and water service. This home has nearly 3800 square feet of finished living space that includes a silent floor system, 4 bedrooms, 3 baths and heated, 2 car garage. Master bedroom has 3-piece ensuite and walk-in closet with French doors leading out to an expansive, raised back deck with elevated westerly views. Main level has 2 additional bedrooms, 3-piece bath and large, vaulted great room with gas fireplace and French doors leading to the back deck. Kitchen is finishec with oak cupboards and granite countertops. Walk-out basement is equipped with large rec area, movie area and additional bedroom and bathroom. Tastefully landscaped with abundant stamped concrete and additional side deck provides ample outside living. Highly popular, cement walking trails leading into West Brant are minutes from property line. Close to multiple grade schools, high schools and local shopping. Newly paved driveway (2020), A/C (2020), new roof (2019), outside balcony railings (2018), stamped concrete on upper and lower patios, including stairs (2017). (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Brick
- Fire Protection: Alarm system
- Fixture: Ceiling fans
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3+1
- Bathrooms: 3
- Amenities Nearby: Schools, Shopping
- Built in: 2000
- Communication Type: High Speed Internet
- Community Features: School Bus
- Features: Backs on greenbelt, Conservation/green belt, Wet bar, Paved driveway, Country residential
- Floor Space (approx): 1900.00
- Lot Frontage: 132.0 Feet
- Utility Type: Hydro - Available, Telephone - Available, Natural Gas - Available, DSL* - Available
- Zoning: Agricultural
- Sewer: Septic System
- Parking Type: Attached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 12
- Bedroom Lower Level 13'5'' x 11'1''
- Recreation Room Lower Level 28'4'' x 15'5''
- Media Room Lower Level 17'5'' x 16'4''
- Bathroom Lower Level 10'9'' x 10'7''
- Bathroom Main Level 10'9'' x 6'7''
- Bedroom Main Level 10'3'' x 8'9''
- Bedroom Main Level 15'5'' x 9'5''
- Bathroom Main Level 8'9'' x 6'7''
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 14'7'' x 11'5''
- Great Room Main Level 24'6'' x 20'10''
- Dining Main Level 14'4'' x 11'5''
- Kitchen Main Level 10'9'' x 10'9''