Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $1,499,900 property in Brantford
This desirable, 2700 square foot, spacious and updated property sitting on 1.62 acres could be your new home or investment. Surrounded by luxury homes, large properties and new developments yet totally private, this property is very sought after. The home features an open-concept layout with a main floor master & a five-piece ensuite with heated flooring for ease and comfort. It has four bathrooms with a current total of 3 bedrooms plus potential for a total of five, there is plenty of room to grow your family. The formal dining room is perfect for hosting large family dinners or gatherings. The finished basement features a kitchenette, a fireplace, walk-out stairs to the deck as means of egress, with potential to create an in-law space. The attached automatic door double car garage adds a bonus for the winter months, so there is no need to worry about the elements when getting to and from your vehicle. With a newly updated 200 AMP service, you will not have to worry about power supply whatsoever. The decks are situated to view the beautiful property, so enjoy quiet rural living and relax at the start or end of your day! The large property is fantastic for pets or children to play safely & the large driveway fits 6 cars comfortably. This home truly is built for comfort and luxury family living and will not last! (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Architectural Style: 2 Level
- Basement Development: Finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Material: Wood frame
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl siding, Wood
- Fireplace Fuel: Gas, Wood
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks, Other - See remarks
- Floor Space: 1654 Square Feet
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Radiant heat, Boiler
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Wall unit
- Appliances: Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Satellite Dish, Water softener, Washer, Oven, Cooktop
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4+1
- Bathrooms: 4
- Half Bathrooms: 2
- Built in: 1942
- Features: Double width or more driveway, Paved driveway, Sump Pump, Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Floor Space (approx): 1654.00 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 243.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 261.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 261.85 x 243.1
- Soil Type: Clay
- Structure Type: Shed
- Sewer: Septic System
- Parking Type: Attached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 8
- Bathroom 2nd Level 3' 6'' x 9' 6''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 16' 6'' x 11' ''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 10' '' x 14' ''
- Other Basement Level 5' '' x 5' ''
- Utility Basement Level 11' '' x 13' 8''
- Bathroom Basement Level 5' '' x 5' 6''
- Recreation Room Basement Level 21' '' x 12' ''
- Bedroom Basement Level 15' '' x 14' ''
- Kitchen Basement Level 7' 6'' x 11' ''
- Bedroom Ground Level 20' '' x 15' ''
- Sun Room Ground Level 11' '' x 18' ''
- Living Ground Level 19' '' x 18' ''
- Bathroom Ground Level 9' '' x 12' ''
- Bedroom Ground Level 11' '' x 15' ''
- Laundry Ground Level 6' '' x 12' ''
- Bathroom Ground Level 6' '' x 12' ''
- Dining Ground Level 12' '' x 17' ''
- Kitchen Ground Level 19' '' x 12' 6''
- Foyer Ground Level 6' 4'' x 9' ''