Realize Amazing Savings on Hydro with your Own Solar Panels! Just enjoy the monthly credits! Located in a Friendly Neighbourhood, this Unique Bungalow is Close to Downtown, Schools, Hospital & Shopping, with Easy Access to the 401! Loft Master Bdrm w/ Skylights, Hdwd Floors & Lots of Storage. Main flr Features a Bright & Spacious Area with Open LR, DR, & Kitchen with Island. Also, a 2nd Bedroom/Study/Office with W/O to Patio & a Large Fully Fenced Yard with Mature Gardens, 200 square-foot Greenhouse, Pear Trees & 2 Sheds for lots of Storage! Low Maintenance Front Yard w/ Mature Perennials. Finished Bsmt provides another Bedroom, a Rec room/Den Space plus a two piece Bath (with R/I for shower). (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Development: Finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Brick
- Foundation Type: Unknown
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Washer, Stove, Dryer, Refrigerator
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2+1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Amenities Nearby: Hospital, Park, Schools
- Features: Southern exposure
- Lot Depth: 152.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 50.0 Feet
- Utility Type: Cable - Available
- Zoning: Residential
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Master Bedroom 2nd Level 18' 7'' x 15' 4''
- Bathroom Lower Level
- Recreation Room Lower Level 18' 1'' x 10' ''
- Bedroom Lower Level 11' 9'' x 7' 4''
- Bathroom Ground Level
- Bedroom Ground Level 20' 8'' x 10' 6''
- Living Ground Level 23' 6'' x 13' 9''
- Kitchen Ground Level 10' '' x 11' 1''
Courtesy of: OUR NEIGHBOURHOOD REALTY INC., BROKERAGE
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.