Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $525,000 property in Belleville
The top 3 things you should know about this house; Number 1- It has been in the same family since it was built. Number 2- It has been lovingly maintained over the years, with updates that include the roof, the furnace, air conditioning and all the doors and windows (all within the last 5 years) and Number 3 - It's in a great neighborhood with lots of mature trees, schools and parks close by and a short bike ride to downtown, a 5 minute walk to East Hill Park, a short stroll to the Corby Rose Gardens and the waterfront. Of course, there is lots more to know - There is a lovely and classic floorplan with an open Living Room/Dining Room/Family Room on the main floor. There is a 3pc bathroom on the main floor and another on the 2nd floor. The front foyer is bright and welcoming with plenty of room to greet guests. There are beautiful classic features, like the crown moulding in the Living Room/Dining Room, the beautiful build-ins on the main level and again in another bedroom upstairs (featuring an adorable window bench). From the family room, walk out to the large deck with gas hook up for the BBQ and a fairly private backyard. The garage is an original East Hill carriage house with room for a single car and the driveway is not shared - the property line is right down the center with room on each side for a vehicle plus more room at the front on the interlocking brick pad. And at the front of the home, as many East Hill-ers will tell you, is the best part of the home - the covered front porch to relax and watch the world go by. This home has enjoyed care and love for 3 generations. It's ready for a new amazing family to move in and make it their own! This neighbour hood is central to Belleville living and is especially walkable and bikeable. - Find out why people love the East Hill! (id:7525)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: 2 Level
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Partial
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Aluminum siding, Brick
- Fireplace: Yes
- Fixture: Ceiling fans
- Foundation Type: Stone
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Window Coverings
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Amenities Nearby: Hospital, Park, Playground, Public Transit, Schools
- Built in: 1920
- Communication Type: High Speed Internet
- Features: Park/reserve
- Floor Space (approx): 1850.00
- Lot Depth: 132.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 40.0 Feet
- Structure Type: Porch
- Utility Type: Cable - Available, Natural Gas - Available
- Zoning: R2-3
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: Detached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 4
- Bathroom 2nd Level Measurements not available
- Bedroom 2nd Level 10'10'' x 8'5''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 11'4'' x 6'10''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 11'7'' x 10'10''
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 11'11'' x 10'10''
- Kitchen Main Level 11'11'' x 10'9''
- Bathroom Main Level Measurements not available
- Family Main Level 16'5'' x 11'6''
- Dining Main Level 10'10'' x 10'11''
- Foyer Main Level 10'3'' x 9'8''
- Living Main Level 16'5'' x 11'6''