Tucked away, on a quiet East Hill street, is a fantastic find that you're going to want to see ASAP! Priced right, it's a large, beautiful brick, centre hall plan home that is perfect for a large (or growing!) family. Loads of original details that make you fall in love with older homes, including, 9 foot ceiling, an ornate mantle, oak trims, thick baseboards and gorgeous hardwood floors. The large rooms & updated windows, give the main living space a bright, open feel. The laundry room at the back serves not only as a fantastic place for coats/boots, but is large enough for a workshop or hobby room as well. The main floor also boasts a 3 pc washroom. Upstairs, there are 4 bedrooms & a large washroom. The yard is great! Large trees for privacy, going back 170 feet, at it's longest part, with outbuildings for storage. it's park-like & a rare find. Some updating & cosmetic work will bring this beauty back to stunning status! It's the perfect time for a project!
- Style: Detached
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Partial
- Cooling: Air Conditioned
- Exterior Finish: Brick
- Foundation: Stone
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Water: Municipality water
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 0
- Amenities Nearby: Public Transit, Schools
- Lot Depth: 132 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 64 Feet
- Real Estate Type: Single Family
- Structures: Shed, Porch
- Title: Freehold
- Zoning: R4
- Bathroom 2nd Level
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12' '' x 8' ''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12' '' x 9' ''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12' '' x 11' ''
- Master Bedroom 2nd Level 12' 5'' x 11' 5''
- Bathroom Ground Level
- Kitchen Ground Level 12' 5'' x 11' ''
- Laundry Ground Level 21' '' x 9' ''
- Dining Ground Level 14' '' x 2' 5''
- Office Ground Level 12' '' x 8' 5''
- Living Ground Level 17' '' x 12' ''
Courtesy of: Royal LePage ProAlliance Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.