Great opportunity to own a classic home with recent updates. Beautiful original hardwood throughout the home including trim, doors and other fixtures. Recent updates include main bathroom with glass shower, new vanity and tiling, new roof, hot water tank, hydro, some updates in kitchen, and a brand new gas stove, washer and dryer. Main floor includes a large dining room, updated kitchen, living room with French doors, and a 2 piece bathroom. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms with large closets and the updated 3 piece bathroom. Downstairs you'll find an unfinished space with a 2 piece bath, laundry room and separate entrance, providing for lots of opportunity. Fenced backyard with ample parking spaces. Can't beat the location- steps from Dunlop St shops, Queen's Park with baseball diamonds, tennis courts, a skate park and playground, two blocks from the bus station, and minutes to Highways 400 & 11. This home is zoned C2 - great for investors or a small business owner. Be sure to inquire for more info! (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: 2 Level
- Basement Development: Partially finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Brick
- Foundation Type: Block
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Air Conditioned, Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Alarm System, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Access Type: Highway access
- Amenities Nearby: Public Transit, Marina, Schools, Park
- Features: Park setting, Park/reserve, Beach, Paved driveway, Carpet Free, Shared Driveway
- Lot Depth: 132.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 31.0 Feet
- Utility Type: Water - Available
- Zoning: C-2
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: No Garage, Shared
- No. of Parking Spaces: 4
- Bathroom 2nd Level
- Bedroom 2nd Level 10' 6'' x 8' 3''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 11' 1'' x 11' 1''
- Master Bedroom 2nd Level 11' 3'' x 10' 7''
- Laundry Basement Level
- Bathroom Ground Level
- Living Ground Level 14' 6'' x 11' 5''
- Dining Ground Level 10' 10'' x 11' 5''
- Kitchen Ground Level 8' 6'' x 11' 1''
Courtesy of: Engel & Volkers Barrie Brokerage
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.