A true masterpiece, this home will check all the boxes on your wish list. Spectacular architecture, gorgeous lines, bright open spaces and hidden gems, this family home is perfection. This home was smartly built, separating spaces so each room can keep it's intended use. The family room is tucked behind the mudroom, allowing for plenty of space for kids, while the great room which opens to the kitchen and dining room, can remain the adult space. Upstairs, the master retreat is separated from the remaining bedrooms, creating a very private, secluded space. Ensuite bath features marble tiles in the walk-in shower, a vessel tub, quartz vanity and wood panels on the walls. With features like automated lights controlled by your smartphone and radiant heat, this R2000 Net Zero Standard home stands out from the rest with it's peak efficiency and sustainability. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Basement Development: Finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Material: Concrete block, Concrete Walls, Wood frame
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Construction Style - Split Level: Sidesplit
- Exterior Finish: Concrete, Stone, Wood
- Fireplace Fuel: Gas
- Fireplace Type: Other - See remarks
- Floor Space: 3361 Square Feet
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Forced air, Radiant heat
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3+2
- Bathrooms: 4
- Amenities Nearby: Public Transit, Schools, Park
- Features: Park setting, Treed, Wooded area, Park/reserve, Double width or more driveway, Paved driveway
- Floor Space (approx): 3361.00 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 173.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 89.0 Feet
- Utility Type: Water - Available
- Zoning: RES
- Sewer: Septic System
- Parking Type: Attached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 6
- Bathroom 2nd Level
- Bedroom 2nd Level 9' 6'' x 11' 5''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12' 6'' x 12' 9''
- Bathroom 2nd Level
- Master Bedroom 2nd Level 17' 8'' x 23' 11''
- Bathroom Basement Level
- Bedroom Basement Level 21' 9'' x 11' 3''
- Recreation Room Basement Level 22' 6'' x 16' 7''
- Bedroom Basement Level 8' 8'' x 17' 0''
- Bathroom Ground Level
- Family Ground Level 20' 7'' x 18' 8''
- Mudroom Ground Level 9' 0'' x 10' 8''
- Foyer Ground Level 9' 10'' x 10' 0''
- Office Ground Level 10' 6'' x 7' 8''
- Kitchen Ground Level 7' 7'' x 17' 8''
- Dining Ground Level 12' 11'' x 17' 8''
- Great Room Ground Level 12' 7'' x 17' 6''
Courtesy of: Engel & Volkers Barrie Brokerage
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.