Welcome to 11 Charles Court! This updated 2 storey executive family home is nestled on a park like premium lot on a quiet cul de sac. Homes are rarely offered for sale on this sought after Court in Allandale Heights. You get the best of both worlds living here!. Tucked away in a quiet family friendly area & only minutes to Highway 400, GO Station, the Mapleview Drive power shopping area with endless amounts of restaurants, amenities etc. Walking distance to Barrie's Premiere Waterfront, GO, Recreation Centre with skating, pool, fitness, parks & schools. Very generous floor plan with spacious rooms. Extensively & professionally renovated throughout with elegant and high end finishes, including kitchen with new cabinets, quartz counters & flooring. All new bathroom vanities, fixtures, tub/showers/toilets/sinks & flooring etc. Heated floors in basement, painted throughout with a modern and elegant shade. Many new windows, including a beautiful double door entry with digital key pad. Gorgeous master bedroom with a must have walk in closet and en-suite bathroom with walk in glass shower & jet tub. Other updates throughout home are new shaker style interior doors, baseboards, flooring, light fixtures, new insulation, high efficiency 2 stage furnace with high efficiency air filter system and UV air treatment system, hot water tank, fire alarms, ceiling fans in bedrooms, new deck, invisible fencing/pets, new pool liner & pump for above ground pool, gas bbq hookup & more. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: 2 Level
- Basement Development: Finished
- Basement Type: Full
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Brick
- Fireplace: Yes
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: Air exchanger, Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Alarm System, Central Vacuum
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4+2
- Bathrooms: 4
- Access Type: Highway access
- Amenities Nearby: Public Transit, Recreation, Schools, Park
- Community Features: Community Centre
- Features: Park setting, Park/reserve, Double width or more driveway, Carpet Free, Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Fence Type: Fence
- Lot Frontage: 38.0 Feet
- Pool Type: Above ground pool
- Structure Type: Shed
- Utility Type: Water - Available
- Zoning: RES,
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: Attached garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 6
- Bathroom 2nd Level
- Bedroom 2nd Level 11' 6'' x 12' 7''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 13' 2'' x 12' 4''
- Bedroom 2nd Level 13' 2'' x 11' 9''
- Bathroom 2nd Level
- Master Bedroom 2nd Level 12' 11'' x 18' 0''
- Bathroom Basement Level
- Bedroom Basement Level 12' 0'' x 11' 10''
- Bedroom Basement Level 12' 5'' x 14' 4''
- Family Basement Level 12' 2'' x 29' 8''
- Laundry Ground Level
- Bathroom Ground Level
- Living Ground Level 10' 9'' x 13' 0''
- Kitchen Ground Level 12' 6'' x 19' 0''
- Dining Ground Level 12' 9'' x 12' 4''
- Living Ground Level 12' 8'' x 18' 0''
Courtesy of: Century 21 B.J. Roth Realty Ltd. Brokerage
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.