Welcome to 128 Addison Road. Cute century stone home on 2.9 acres with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and loads of character. Bright country kitchen with appliances included, access to back deck from the kitchen. Laundry room and bathroom adjacent to the kitchen. Large dining room to accommodate large family gatherings and spacious living room with deep window sills. Second level has four bedrooms and one bathroom with claw foot tub. Lovely large yard to enjoy an early morning coffee and enough room for children to play. Dining room, living room and bedrooms have a fresh coat of paint. New furnace 2013, septic tank has been replaced, steel roof. Ready to move in and enjoy or update to suit your style. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Cellar
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Stone, Siding
- Flooring Type: Laminate, Wood
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete, Stone
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Heating Fuel: Natural gas
- Cooling Type: None
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Stove, Washer
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Lot Frontage: 356.9 Feet
- Road Type: Paved road
- Structure Type: Deck
- Zoning: Residential
- Sewer: Septic System
- Parking Type: None
- No. of Parking Spaces: 6
- Master Bedroom 2nd Level 19'11" x 13'10"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 10'10" x 8'2"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 11'2" x 10'8"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 10'10" x 8'3"
- Bathroom 2nd Level 10'10" x 5'7"
- Kitchen Main Level 17'6" x 11'5"
- Dining Main Level 18'9" x 11'2"
- Living Main Level 18'10" x 11'1"
- Laundry Main Level 12'1" x 7'7"
- Bathroom Main Level 11' x 4'3"
Courtesy of: COLDWELL BANKER COBURN REALTY
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.