Great opportunity for single, or multi-family development. These lots will be serviced and are currently zoned R 2-4 which allows multi-unit development. The Town of Wolfville is currently in the final stages of adopting their new land use bylaw which would change the zoning of these lots to R-3, which will also allow for multi-unit development. These lots would be ideal for a walk-out basement, are just minutes to downtown, and back onto the Town of Wolfville Reservoir Park, which provides access to miles of hiking and biking trails. Located about an hour from Halifax, the vibrant Town of Wolfville is a very popular destination for tourists, as well as new residents. Come and enjoy the many vineyards, farm markets, live theatre, music, and wonderful variety of restaurants and shops.
- Conditional Clause: Zoning, Other
- Documents on File: Legal Description, LRIS Map, Subdivision Plan
- Driveway/Parking: None
- Land Features: Partially Cleared, Sloping/Terraced, Year Round Road
- Lot Size: +/-900 SQ.M/9687 sq.ft.
- Property Size: Under 0.5 Acres
- Sewage Disposal: Municipal
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone, To Be Verified
- Water Source: Municipal
Courtesy of: MacKay Real Estate Ltd.
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved