Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $379,900 property in Wolfville
Completely renovated duplex. What was old is New again. Extensively renovated duplex on Pleasant Street in Wolfville. The current owners have left no stone unturned, and have really created something special! Less than an hour to Halifax, close to Acadia, and all amenities, in the heart of the burgeoning Annapolis Valley wine scene. A great investment as a stand-alone income property or to live in one unit and Airbnb the other to maximize income. Both units offer 2 bedrooms, a full bath, generous living rooms, eat in kitchens, and ductless heat pumps. The upper unit has an open kitchen to the living room and a decorative fireplace, adding to the character.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Appliances Included: Range - Electric, Washer/Dryer Combo, Refrigerator
- Basement: Full, Fully Developed
- Building Style: Split Entry
- Built in: 1969
- Community Features: Park, Recreation Center, Shopping
- Documents on File: Floor Plan, Legal Description, LRIS Map
- Driveway/Parking: Double, Paved
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Steel, Vinyl
- Features: See Remarks
- Floor Space (approx): 1800 Square Feet
- Flooring: Vinyl
- Foundation: Block, Concrete
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Heating/Cooling Type: Baseboard, Heat Pump -Ductless
- Land Features: Landscaped, Year Round Road
- Lot Size: 9,375 sq.ft.
- Property Size: Under 0.5 Acres
- Rental Equipment: None
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Municipal
- Structures: Deck, Shed
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Source: Municipal
- Garage: None
- Living 2nd Level 12'7" x 13'2"
- Kitchen 2nd Level 9'3" x 10'6"
- Dining 2nd Level 6'4' x 9'3"
- Bathroom 2nd Level 5' x 7'9"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 8'11" x 11'6"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 8'11" x 12'6"
- Living Lower Level 12'10" x 13'1"
- Kitchen Lower Level 7'4" x 9'5"
- Dining Lower Level 7'1" x 9'5"
- Utility Lower Level 4'10" x 7'11"
- Bathroom Lower Level 4'11" x 7'10"
- Bedroom Lower Level 8'4" x 11'6"
- Bedroom Lower Level 9' x 12'5"
Courtesy of: MacKay Real Estate Ltd.
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2020 All Rights Reserved