Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $898,989 property in Wolfville
This unique, custom designed home by award winning designer John Hattie of Atlantic Home Design, is situated on a private 1.39 acre treed lot just minutes from downtown Wolfville – the heartbeat of the Annapolis Valley. With an investment into energy efficiency, the triple pane windows, double wall construction that provides insulation values of R56 in the exterior walls and R90 in the attic space, the ICF foundation, mini split heat pumps and heat pump hot water tank, have made it possible to achieve an energy rating of 89! The main floor is specifically designed for entertaining with a large great room with propane fireplace, garden doors providing access to a multi-tiered deck overlooking the backyard and forest below, and a custom designed kitchen that any foodie would love to own. From the 6 burner gas range, to the unique pull outs, granite counters, and the large butlers’ pantry which includes a coffee bar, and the 6 ‘ island workspace, every detail has been included to ensure your families chef can create culinary delights…. The main staircase leads you to the Master Suite, which includes a magnificent ensuite with large walk in shower, soaker tub that provides a view of Cape Blomidon and the Minas Basin, and a dream walk-in closet. A private balcony where morning coffee can be enjoyed., finishes off this Master retreat. Large mudroom on the east end of the home, leads to the laundry room, ample coat closet, large 2 car garage, and loft area bonus room with endless possibilities. The lower level offers 2 BR’s, full bath, a family room with cozy woodstove, wet bar and environmentally controlled wine room, which has oak ceiling harvested from the property, and an 800 bottle capacity. The large treed backyard can also be accessed from this level through the grade level walkout.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Appliances Included: Range - Gas, Dishwasher
- Basement: Fully Developed, Full, Walkout
- Building Style: 2 Storey
- Built in: 2016
- Community Features: Park, Playground, Recreation Center, Shopping
- Documents on File: Aerial Photos, Blueprint, Bldg Location Cert, Deed, Floor Plan, Land Survey, Legal Description, LRIS Map, Other Documents
- Driveway/Parking: Gravel, Parking Spaces(s), Single
- Exterior Finish: Stone, Wood Siding
- Features: Balcony, Air Exchanger, Ensuite Bath, Gas Stove(s), Wood Stove(s), Propane Fireplace, See Remarks
- Floor Space (approx): 3820 Square Feet
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl
- Foundation: Insulated Concrete
- Fuel Type: Electric, Propane, Wood
- Heating/Cooling Type: Baseboard, Fireplace, Heat Pump -Ductless, Stove
- Land Features: Hardwood Bush, Partial Landscaped, Sloping/Terraced, Softwood Bush, Wooded/Treed, Year Round Road
- Lot Size: 1.39 Acres
- Property Size: 1 to 2.99 Acres
- Rental Equipment: Propane Tank
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Municipal
- Structures: Deck, Patio, Shed
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Access/View: View: Other
- Water Source: Municipal
- Garage: Attached, Double, Wired
- Foyer Main Level 5'10" x 8'4"
- Great Room Main Level 18'4" x 23'5"
- Kitchen Main Level 12'4" x 17'1"
- Den Main Level 11'7" x 12'2"
- Other Main Level 11'5" x 12'2"
- Bathroom Main Level 4'11" x 5'
- Laundry Main Level 8'1" x 8'6"
- Foyer Main Level 6'4" x 13'10"
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 13'5" x 16'5"
- Storage 2nd Level 8'9" x 11'9" Walk in Closet
- Ensuite Bathroom Main Level 12'1" x 13'3"
- Recreation Room 2nd Level 17'3" x 17'9"
- Living Lower Level 16'8" x 24'11"
- Bedroom Lower Level 11'6" x 11'7"
- Bedroom Lower Level 9'7" x 12
- Bathroom Lower Level 7'3" x 8'2"
- Other Lower Level 9'3" x 13'11" Wet Bar
- Utility Lower Level 11'4" x 11'8"
- Storage Lower Level 5'8" x 6'7"
- Other Lower Level 6'6" x 11'5" Wine Cellar
Courtesy of: MacKay Real Estate Ltd.
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2020 All Rights Reserved