Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $239,000 property in Wolfville Ridge
Here is an opportunity that is rare in the Valley market! Living on Wolfville Ridge will provide the new owner with very close access to Wolfville & all amenities, within a 5 minute drive. This 3-bedroom, 2-story home is on the top of Ridge Rd overlooking the Gaspereau Valley. Enjoy the Wolfville area, but with Kings County taxes and no deed transfer! This property includes about 3/4 of an acre, offering its owner southern exposure, great for valley summers & excellent garden growing potential. The property next door, 1468 Ridge Rd, is also available for sale- a buyer of both could have almost 1.4 acres to enjoy this incredible region of the Valley. Close to vineyards, shopping, restaurants, & the many unique opportunities the Wolfville area offers. Property being sold AS IS WHERE IS without PDS.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Appliances Included: None
- Basement: Full, Undeveloped
- Building Style: 2 Storey
- Built in: Y
- Community Features: Park, Playground, Public Transit, Recreation Center, School Bus Service, Shopping
- Driveway/Parking: Gravel
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Floor Space (approx): 1200 Square Feet
- Flooring: Softwood, Tile, Vinyl
- Foundation: Concrete, Other
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Heating/Cooling Type: Forced Air, Furnace
- Land Features: Partially Cleared, Sloping/Terraced, Wooded/Treed, Year Round Road
- Lot Size: 35090 sq ft (more or less)
- Property Size: 0.5 to 0.99 Acres
- Rental Equipment: None
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Septic
- Structures: Patio
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Source: Well
- Garage: None
- Living Main Level 12'x9'5"
- Dining Main Level 10'6"x12'4"
- Foyer Main Level 4'6"x9'
- Kitchen Main Level 9'11"x12'4"
- Bathroom 2nd Level 8'9"x6' 4-piece
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 12'6"x10'4"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 8'8"x10'3"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 11'x10'
Courtesy of: MacKay Real Estate Ltd.
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved