Welcome to this gorgeous custom built two storey home in popular St. Margarets Village. Picket Fence Homes proudly introduces, The Sagebrush. Featuring 2206 sq. ft. of modern open concept living, this home is sure to please. Upon entering the large foyer with ample storage for shoes and coats you have a favourable den or office area. The kitchen features maple cabinets, a large island with seating and a walk-in pantry. The upper floor has a large master suite with spacious walk-in closet and lovely ensuite with custom shower and soaker tub. Two other spacious bedrooms with walk-in closets, large main bath and laundry room complete this floor. A full unfinished basement gives you lots or room to grow. Price includes propane fireplace, hardwood floors and stairs, whole home heat pump. Convenient access to Halifax on the 103, 15 minutes walking distance or a short bike ride to the amenities, schools and coffee shops in your quaint and private neighbourhood.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Basement: Full, Undeveloped
- Building Style: 2 Storey
- Built in: 2019
- Driveway/Parking: Single
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Floor Space (approx): 2206 Square Feet
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Foundation: Concrete
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Heating/Cooling Type: Heat Pump -Ducted
- Lot Size: 47,630 sq. ft.
- Property Size: 0.5 to 0.99 Acres
- Rental Equipment: None
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Septic
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Source: Drilled Well
- Garage: Attached, Single
- Kitchen Ground Level 9'6" x 10'6"
- Dining Ground Level 9'6" x 8'6"
- Living Ground Level 16'6" x 15'8"
- Den Ground Level 13'8" x 10'2"
- Bathroom Ground Level 2PC
- Master Bedroom 2nd Level 16'6" x 15'10"
- Ensuite Bathroom 2nd Level 5PC
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12' x 12'2"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 13'8" x 10'2"
- Bathroom 2nd Level 4PC
Courtesy of: HARBOURSIDE REALTY LTD. - A544
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2020 All Rights Reserved