Beautiful two storey home located in the heart of St. Margaret's Village, a wonderful community that is filled with high-end homes and lots of Mother Nature. You'll feel right at home stepping onto this gorgeous New England style covered front porch. The main floor of this home has all the family gathering area you need with its large kitchen featuring maple cabinets, granite countertops, and island that is also open to the dining room. Upstairs you will find a master suite with walk-in closet and ensuite, two additional bedrooms, main bath and upper hallway with area that can be used as an office/study or just a quiet sitting space open to the floor below. The attached double garage is another convenient feature of this home. Price includes propane fireplace in great room, hardwood floors and stairs, whole heat pump. access to Halifax on the 103, 15 minutes walking distance or a short bike ride to the amenities, schools and coffee shops in your quaint and private neighbourhood.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Basement: Undeveloped
- Building Style: 2 Storey
- Built in: 2019
- Driveway/Parking: Double
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Floor Space (approx): 2346 Square Feet
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Foundation: Concrete
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Heating/Cooling Type: Heat Pump -Ducted
- Lot Size: 35,940 Sq. Ft.
- Property Size: 0.5 to 0.99 Acres
- Rental Equipment: None
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Septic
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Source: Drilled Well
- Garage: Attached, Double
- Foyer Ground Level 16' x 5'
- Kitchen Ground Level 15'6" x 13'7"
- Dining Ground Level 10' x 13'7"
- Living Ground Level 16' x 17'1"
- Bathroom Ground Level 2PC
- Master Bedroom 2nd Level 23'2" x 14'
- Ensuite Bathroom 2nd Level 7'1" x 9'2"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12'9" x 11'4"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 15'2" x 11'6"
- Den 2nd Level 10' x 11'2"
- Bathroom 2nd Level 4PC
Courtesy of: Harbourside Realty Ltd.
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2020 All Rights Reserved