Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $130,000 property in Sydney
Welcome to this completely renovated home located close to a bus stop and in a perfect location to all amenities. Main floor bedroom with a decent-size living room, kitchen, and laundry with lots of room for a main-floor bath. The second floor has two large bedrooms and a bath. A perfect rental for students, or a great family home.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Appliances Included: None
- Basement: Partial, Undeveloped
- Building Style: 1.5 Storey
- Built in: Y
- Community Features: Park, Public Transit, School Bus Service, Shopping
- Conditional Clause: FIN, INS
- Documents on File: See Instr. To Members
- Driveway/Parking: Single
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Features: See Remarks
- Floor Space (approx): 1192 Square Feet
- Flooring: Laminate, Linoleum
- Foundation: Concrete, Other, Piers
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Heating/Cooling Type: Baseboard
- Land Features: Cleared, Landscaped
- Lot Size: 2,310 sq. ft. per POL
- Property Size: Under 0.5 Acres
- Rental Equipment: None
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Municipal
- Structures: Boathouse
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Electricity, Telephone, Other
- Water Source: Municipal
- Kitchen Main Level 8' x 12'
- Living Main Level 13' x 15'
- Bedroom Main Level 12' x 11'
- Other Main Level 8' x 10'
- Other Main Level 9' x 6'
- Bathroom 2nd Level 7' x 9'
- Bedroom 2nd Level 13' x 15'
- Bedroom 2nd Level 11' x 11.7'
Courtesy of: Keller Williams Select Realty(Sydney,Townsend St.)
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved
Access to Sold Data on this website may only be used by consumers that have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of residential real estate.