Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $179,900 property in Shelburne
A great fixer-upper located in the heart of Shelburne with the local shopping center, restaurants, SRHS, Hillcrest Academy, and much more within walking distance! This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home has a large unfinished upstairs with the potential to be a rental unit with its own separate entrance, master bedroom/ensuite, or large office area! This home has a new roof (less than a year old) and lots of other recent upgrades!
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Appliances Included: Range - Electric, Refrigerator
- Basement: Crawl Space
- Building Style: 1.5 Storey
- Built in: 1945
- Community Features: Park, Playground, School Bus Service, Shopping
- Documents on File: Land Survey
- Exterior Finish: Wood Shingles
- Floor Space (approx): 1962 Square Feet
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile, Vinyl
- Foundation: Concrete
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Heating/Cooling Type: Baseboard
- Land Features: Cleared
- Lot Size: 0.27 acres
- Property Size: 0.5 to 0.99 Acres
- Rental Equipment: None
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Municipal
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Source: Municipal
- Garage: None
- Bedroom Main Level 18'5" x 9'3"
- Bedroom Main Level 10'8" X 10'4"
- Laundry Main Level 12'9" X 7'9"
- Kitchen Main Level 17'9" X 11'9"
- Living Main Level 18'10" X 15'6"
- Bathroom Main Level 7'10" X 10'3"
- Other 2nd Level 32'4" X 18'4"
Courtesy of: Keller Williams Select Realty (Shelburne)
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved
Access to Sold Data on this website may only be used by consumers that have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of residential real estate.